TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Instructions on how to claim and the cash back form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. Offer not valid in conjunction with any other offer.
- Claims are only open to Australian and New Zealand residents aged 18 years or over. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, participating retailers and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to claim. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
- Promotion commences on 10/08/2015 and ends at 11:59pm AEDT on 30/04/2016 (“Promotional Period”). Final claims must be received by last mail on 14/05/2016
- To be eligible to claim, individuals must purchase any Gillette Venus Swirl Razor product from any retailer nationally that stocks the Gillette Venus Swirl Razor product (excluding any online purchases) during the Promotional Period (“Eligible Product”).
- To claim, individuals must undertake the following steps within fourteen (14) days of their Eligible Product purchase date:
(a) Visit https://www.gillettevenus.com.au/en-au/mbg, to obtain a claim form;
(b) Print off the claim form and complete it in full; and
(c) Send the fully completed claim form along with the Gillette Venus Swirl Razor handle (only – no blades) from the Eligible Product and a photocopy of their purchase receipt together to “Venus Swirl Razor Money Back Guarantee”, PO Box 6333, Frenchs Forest, NSW 2086 (for Australian residents) and “Venus Swirl Razor Money Back Guarantee”, PO Box 302324, North harbour Auckland 0751 (for New Zealand residents) so that it is received within 14 days of the date of purchase as specified on the purchase receipt. Final claims must be received by last mail on 14/05/2016.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of claims and claimant’s (including a claimant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the claim process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible claims will be deemed invalid.
- Only one (1) claim is permitted per person and only one (1) claim is permitted per household (i.e. residential address). For the avoidance of doubt, only one (1) person from a household may submit a claim. If multiple claims are submitted with the same residential address, only the first claim received will be honoured.
- Claimants must retain their original purchase receipt as proof of purchase. Failure to produce the proof of purchase when requested may, in the absolute discretion of the Promoter, result in invalidation of a claimant’s claim and forfeiture of any right to a refund. Purchase receipt must clearly specify the store of purchase and that the purchase was made during the Promotional Period but prior to claim.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of a claimant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the claimant.
- Every valid claim received will be awarded with a refund for twice the purchase price of the Eligible Product they were unsatisfied with, as shown on the purchase receipt submitted with the claim, up to a maximum value of $40.00. Cash back will be awarded in the currency according to the country the claimant resides and in the form of a cheque.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Claimants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a successful claimant (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any claimant; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the claimant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the State and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in cash back value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a claimant; or (f) use of a cash back.
- The Promoter is Procter and Gamble Pty Ltd (ABN 91 008 396 245) of Level 4, 1 Innovation Road, Macquarie Park NSW 2113.